|Home||» Products||» Event Counter Flash Counter||» Event Counter Flash Counter|
Event Counter Flash Counter
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Product Type
- Lightning Strike Counter
- The SLSC-20 should be installed on the down conductor above the control junction about 1,5m above the ground.
- Protection Level
- 18,5 x 6,5 x 4,2 cm Meter (m)
- Grams (g)
- 2 years
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 500 Per Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- High Quality Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001- 2008
The SLSC-20 should be installed on the down conductor above the control junction about 1,5m above the ground. The universal fixing clams are designed for easy installation on any kind of down conductor.
1. Show the number of lightning strikes
Press the red button to see the number of lightning strikes.
2.Battery & Charging Charging
Please charge the SLSC-20 for more than 1 hour before installation. Low Battery Indicator If the displays shows LO, please connect the SLSC-20 to the charger for at least one hour.
3. Performing a Test
Step 1: Keep the red button pressed for longer than 5 seconds to initiate the Testing Mode of the SLSC-20. (The display shows TS 0)
Step 2: In the testing mode you can check the functionality by touching the SLSC-20 with a magnet. WARNING: If you touch the SLSC-20 with a magnet, when it is not in the Testing Mode, a lightning strike is simulated. The number of lightning strikes increases by one.